Our Projects Include As A Minimum
- Pre-Site surveys, risk- assessment, £5 million Public Liability Insurance
- 2 man team (Qualified Pilot and Camera Pilot/Director of Photography)
- Full HD aerial video and ground cinematography
- High resolution photos
- Real-time live feed to ground station
- Full Digital Image Transfer
- Full consultation on the phone to include but not limited to:
- Detailed Brief from the Client
- Location of sites
- Health & Safety around aerial filming
List of optional extras
- Interviews and contributors
How it works
We are happy to pencil in potential dates for you but should another client request the same day, we will always come back and offer you first refusal and should you still wish to proceed on this day, we will require 50% of the booking paid in advance.
Travel Expenses for UK based projects will be billed at 50p per mile, whereas if accommodation is required, this will be billable but discussed and agreed beforehand, on a project by project basis.
Weather and Cancellations
As the weather plays a key part in allowing us to fly or not, if the weather goes against us (rain, strong winds) and we are not able to shoot, we will not charge the client, as long as we are able to rearrange another date to shoot. We will simply transfer the 50% deposit to this new day.
If the shoot cannot be rescheduled we will discuss the cancellation policy and fees with you and agree to a fair and reasonable outcome.
However, if a cancellation occurs due to any other issue and the client decides that they no longer wish to use our services, the 50% deposit will not be refunded. Additionally, if there are any other incurred costs to Birds Eye View Productions, these will also have to be reimbursed by the client.